Monday 3 December 2012

BEDID - Day 3 - A Gay Car Guy's Guide to Boywatching


Got a question or topic you want to see blogged in December? Email me or ask it here.


One of the things Lindsay and I used to do while we were bored in traffic was boywatch. And, as a car guy, I couldn't help but notice what kind of cars guys were driving. It's purely anecdotal and depends on your taste and locale, but here's a list of cars that I found hot guys driving, so be on the lookout:

-Pontiac Sunfire/Chevy Cavalier/Cobalt


 -Ford Ranger


-Other American pickups (Ford F-150/Dodge Ram/Chevy Silverado)




-Older Honda Civics (EK & EM2 Coupes especially):




-Mk4 Volkswagen Jetta/Golf


-Mazda Protege5


-Jeep Wrangler


Images courtesy of Wikipedia!

So tell me, what do hot guys drive in your area?? Or better yet, do you drive any of the cars on this list? :P



4 comments:

  1. That's my Jetta exactly. Same color and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - This year I traded in my 2006 Hummer H2 and my 2009 Challenger SRT. I got a lot of attention, most of it unwanted, when I drove those vehicles. Now I've got a 2012 Navigator L and a 2012 F-150.

    Ihave a friend who used to flip-off Hummers and it annoyed me. Then I realized I flipped-off Saturns. I know, I'm a snob sometimes, but on the road, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drive a 2008 Toyota Camry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around here mostly bmw3 or audi A3/A4 and mini coopers

    ReplyDelete