Tuesday 11 December 2012

BEDID - Day 11 - Hot Guys & Cars


Got a question or topic you want to see blogged in December? Email me or post it here.

Hey guys, judging from the response to some of the car-related posts last week, it looks like there's a few of us gay car guys out there, which is awesome =)

There's two gay-themed car sites that I know of, the first being www.gaywheels.com, which has some good reviews and articles, and their famed "Gay-friendly automaker list". So if you're looking into a new car or just need something to read, that's a great place to check out.

The other one I check out on occasion is www.gaycarfans.com, which is a discussion forum for all things automotive related. My favourite thread there is, of course, "The Obligatory 'Attractive' People and Cars" thread.

And of course, what would this post be without a few pics from it, so here are a few of my favourites:





2 comments:

  1. This post was Tuesday. It's now Friday. What happened to Every Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll order the last one please ;-)

    ReplyDelete