Sunday 25 September 2011

It's official...

...I outed myself, and even though I'm still in shock and a little numb that I did it, I'm feeling pretty good.

Lindsay and I ended up having coffee tonight, and I just let everything on my mind loose. When it came to revealing my biggest secret, it didn't go exactly as planned (she got a little upset, long story), but it worked out and I basically covered all my feelings that I've put out here on my blog (and some I haven't, but I will get to those!)

Anyway, I've got most of my thoughts about tonight down, but I'll be writing more tomorrow since I'm exhausted and really need to get to bed. And since I kinda messed with Lindsay's plans tonight (she had things to do and she has to get up early), I'll be driving her to a class in the morning and we'll probably be talking in the car, and during the day again, so I got that too..

=)


I really do feel on top of the world right now...

3 comments: