Tuesday 28 June 2011

Anyone miss me?

So I started a new summer job last week with a financial services company doing data entry, filing, miscellaneous paper pushing in addition to my part-time job on the weekends =). I like it so far, I like dealing with figures and money (how exciting, right?), it’s a nice change from the mostly retail/entry level jobs I’ve worked up until now and, it’s kind of silly, but I get my very own little cubicle complete with computer and printer! Only downsides are that the work is kind of repetitive and the commute is killer (living in the 'burbs SUCKS), so between friends, family and work I don't have as much time to do other things (like update this blog) as I like.

But, I'm off for the Canada Day long weekend, and some things have crossed my mind this week, so I'll be getting that off my chest sometime in the coming days.

For now, enjoy this Ford F-150 SVT Raptor! So much win.

2 comments:

  1. yo just read your blog and good stuff man. dont beat yourself up about this stuff. i figure it will all fall into place and you will know when you want to tell people. theres a point to where you cant hold it in anymore and just have to tell at least one person, and when you do...it feels awesome! haha hope your Canada day was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following dude. I'm definitely finding it more and more frustrating covering up this side of me, so I think it'll happen in due time. I just need to shut my brain off and stop worrying about what people might think. Hopefully it'll turn out just as good for me as it did for you :).

    ReplyDelete