Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cliff Notes

Hey! So, life's caught up with me again and I'm behind on blog posts. I've got a couple drafts on the go, but so I don't forget, here's what's been going on lately (in point form):

- Started (wall) climbing pretty seriously, which is stupid fun and a great workout. I love challenging myself to try different and harder routes each time. And LOL at people thinking Britney and I are dating...we just make a cute climbing couple =P

- Alex: is coming back to Vancouver next week, and is really enthusiastic and is conscientiously making an effort to see me. And I mean, REALLY enthusiastic...

- Meetup guy, Adam: returned my text a few weeks ago and we had a lunch date. And then a movie date. Despite me using the word date, we feel pretty friend zone-y.

- Shane: after months of prodding, hinting and awkward moments, I might actually get a chance to see him again and feel things out...Nate let me know I was invited to his birthday celebrations and he "wants me to come" apparently (and no, not in that way...I think.)

- OkCupid: I'm surprised, I've gotten quite a few messages from dudes, and sent out a handful of messages myself. Most are still in the early stages, but there's one so far that seems to warrant a date. Trying to set that up... 

- I'm starting counseling again, albeit with a new counselor: I've done a lot better in the last few months, but I still find myself being overly critical of myself and still have some anxiety issues. It must be almost a year since I've gone, so I think now is a good time to go and reevaluate and get some more guidance in light of all these changes.

- Ummmm...kinda excited the VW GTD is coming to the States (and hopefully Canada!). Love me some fun, green motoring...


2 comments:

  1. Things sound like they're going well! I'm chugging away on the OkC thing as well. Interest in me definitely seems to come in spurts, haha. I'm kind of easing off of it for now, letting messages come when they will.

    We should chat again sometime! It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward to the GTD. I love the Golf TDI, but a little more starch in the suspenders will make a good thing better!

    Good luck with your counseling and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete