Thursday 29 November 2012

Blog-Every-Day-in-December Challenge

It's almost December, which means three things. One, I've just handed in my last paper and I've finished my internship for the semester. Whoo! Two, this also means I have another month before school starts and time to myself to kick back and relax. Whoo! x2 Three, it's been a month since I've posted. Oops. It's been a really busy year, and while I still enjoying blogging, I haven't blogged nearly as much as I did last year. So, to make up for it and fill my spare time, I'm going to try (and we'll see how this goes) to blog everyday in December. The format's going to be pretty loose, whether it be anecdotes, social commentary, LGBTQ related, random car content, or what have you, but dammit I will try and blog every. single. day.

With that being said, before I start to blab about nothing, I open up the floor to you first, my readers:

Got a hypothetical situation for me? 
Is there anything you want to know about me? 
Want to know my opinion about something? 
Want to embarrass me with an awkward topic to write about? 
Anything in my blog you're confused or curious about? (FYI I have this very bad habit of telling a story or what not and leaving out big details so things make less sense out loud than in my head). 

Leave a comment or email me and I'll try and blog it.

Here's to a (hopefully) productive month!

-Matt

4 comments:

  1. whoo!x3: we'll get to read a lot here on your blog :) ...but it'll be a tough challenge to write that much, so I wont blame you for skipping a day ;-)

    Nice rainbow btw haha. Don't know in wich question color these belong, but here you got some inspiration:
    Are you only looking for a slowly develloping long term 'decent' relationship, or would you take your chance on something you know wont last but would be fun when the occasion happens?
    Ever thought something sexual about one of 'the guys'?
    Did you made some friends in the LGBT centre that you consider to become real friends, like meet each other outside of the centre's activities and involve them in your personal life and mingle with other friends?
    How about your preparation for that though mudder thing? Looking like a para trooper by now? lol
    Ever thought about making this blog (a little) less anonymous, like post some (maybe non face)pics or something? I'm asking because I was in doubt about that for a very long time before deciding to be a little less anonymous (you know, being carefull, overthinking what could happen,...) but I honestly like blogging more now, like I'm able to be more just me, without special watchguard and stuff...


    Good luck with your writing mission buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning. It's now December 1. Time for your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why do you have the moniker "Closet Car Guy"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Here are some Q's from Ethan in Australia (The Ethanshpere)

    If you could visit any country/ies, which five would you visit and why?

    Where do you see your self in ten years?

    Have you ever been caught in an moment where the person catching you out takes the situation out of context and the moment has become awkward and/or embarrassing?

    Do, when you hang out with 'the guys', point out good looking fellows like straight guys would banter 'bout a hot girl? I wonder because I would like to be this open with my mates.

    What personality does your dream man have, and what physical traits does he have?

    What do you find sexy in a man, like particular accents, behaviours, looks, how someone moves, what they do etc.? I like the german accent for some reason, and the West Australian accent.

    Have you ever let your feelings take control, like when you really want to do stuff with a guy like kiss him, but your not sure if he is gay but have a hunch?

    Hope I have provided you with some material. Good luck with the writing mate.

    Ethan.

    ReplyDelete